How Wives Should Undress In Front of Their Husbands: Extremely Helpful Tips from 1937

How do you undress in front of your husband. Are you conscious when you do this? Do you do this gracefully or totally ungracefully. I'm not married but to be honest when I undress,k I don't think I'm graceful about it.

It does take conscious effort to do this. Be conscious when next you undress and be sexy about it; Everything counts. Trust me!



Source: retronaut.co / via: stupidest.com

Stripper Undressing the Right Way  Typical Wife Still Undressing the Wrong Way 
  Source: retronaut.co / via: stupidest.com 
Right!                                              Wrong!

Source: retronaut.co / via: stupidest.com                                  

Stripper Showing us the Right Way      Wife Putting On Sexy Nightie the Wrong Way
Source: retronaut.co / via: stupidest.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IRO AND BUBA STYLES

JEWEL NECKLINE

TURTLE NECK