My Matted Hair Vs My Wig

Good day all, well yesterday I loosened the fixing which I had on and I steamed my hair and matted it (didi).  I was supposed to trim it but I totally forgot to tell them to do that, so that would be next time. Afterwards, I bought a lovely looking wig and put it on. The wig is a chocolate product with a nice texture and guess what, it's very affordable too. Got for just N2,500. It's possible I could have gotten it cheaper but I was just too glad getting it for the price I did. 

My future husband-to-be (the name I would call by bf for the benefit of this blog) saw my matted hair and was like "What is this?". Luckily for me, he was not too bothered, just told me to put on the wig so he could see what I looked like. He then shook his head and said "Thank God for the producers of wig."

Me wearing my wig

Wearing my wig

Matted hair - Looking like an Isale Eko Woman!

The back (not looking neat at all o!)

Side view - Loving my nose, looking so pointed :-)
 I'm enjoying my hair as it is. It's allowing my hair breathe and giving my front hair the much needed break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IRO AND BUBA STYLES

JEWEL NECKLINE

TURTLE NECK