IRO AND BUBA STYLES

Iro and Buba is a style has has been around for ages. However, it has been revamped and we can now wear it in various styles not just one boring way. Iro means wrapper while buba is the blouse used to wear it.

I made my research, do check out the various ways it has been worn overtime. You can also create yours of course.

View a whole lot of styles below


Iro and buba can be combined using plain and pattern. Either with lace, aso-oke or any other material.
By Colur Blocking which I belive was initiated by Ituen Basi. Correct me if I am wrong.


The monochromatc way (black and white of same materials)

Base on the various length. Long, Midi or Mini.

Embroided Buba, or in form of kaftan.

Tying the Iro in a totally different way and and classy way. A must learn for me!


 


 Wearing a blazer over your iro and wearing your buba over a skirt.


Various Sleeve styles...






Really loving the last sleeve. Simple and elegant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JEWEL NECKLINE

TURTLE NECK